- Contains 8 Count of 14.1 Ounce Jars
- Non GMO, RSPO Certified Palm Oil, No Artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. Vegan friendly. Does not contain nuts. Made in Belgium in a nut free facility.
- Irresistible taste with a smooth, easy to spread texture. Use as a delicious and unique alternative to nut butters (i.e. peanut butter, almond butter, etc) and chocolate spreads (i.e. hazelnut spread).
- Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter is a spread made from original Lotus Biscoff Cookies.
- Spread it! Dip it! Mix it! Spoon it! Biscoff Cookie Butter is enjoyed a variety of ways - on toast, on pancakes, as a dip for apple slices or other fruit, on a sandwich, in recipes or straight from the jar.
Release Date: 18-09-2017
model number: 50695
Part Number: 50695
Details: Though the story of Lotus Biscoff starts in 1932 in a local bakery in Lembeke, a Belgian town, the story of Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter (Lotus Speculoospasta) began in Belgium in early 2007 from a simple but brilliant idea. Culinary enthusiast Els Scheppers had the idea to create a creamy spread with the taste of Lotus Biscoff cookies. Scheppers entered the prime Belgian TV show “De Bedenkers – The Inventors” competing against 2,000 other entrants. Though she ultimately did not win the competition, Lotus Bakeries saw the potential and began with Scheppers to perfect the recipe, which resulted in a new culinary delight launched in 2009. Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter is a smooth spread made with the famous Lotus Biscoff cookies and is available in a creamy or crunchy form. While Lotus Biscoff Creamy Cookie Butter is smooth with an unmatched consistency, the Crunchy version features Lotus Biscoff cookie bits throughout for an extra bit of crunchy goodness.
Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 5.6 x 4.6 inches