Biscoff. Bananas. Vegan Croissants.
What do all of these things have in common? They're absolutely delicious on their own. But together they make something even better.
Next time you want to treat yourself and satisfy that sweet craving, here's a 5 minute solution:
- Cut a Curious Cat Bakery vegan croissant while it's still frozen down the middle horizontally. Trust, this is much easier to do with a frozen croissant than a warm one.
- Heat a Curious Cat Bakery vegan croissant halves according to the package's instructions.
- Once they're warm, spread Biscoff cookie butter on the bottom half
- Cut a banana in slices and place them on the cookie butter layer
- If you want to be extra, crumble some Biscoff cookies and sprinkle them on top of the bananas, if not, close the sandwich and enjoy!